Three Questions:
Question 1: Why do amazing women [Julia Childs. Sabrina Fair. Giada de Laurentiis.] get to go to cooking school in Paris?
Question 2: Can I go to cooking school in Paris?
Question 3: Why does it cost over 22,000 euros to go to Le Cordon Bleu for a few months?
I looked at a few. And not just because Julia & Julie came out in the movie theater. This was an inkling a year in the making. I just needed the spector of grad school to gain the necessary propulsion to seriously look into programs. If I dreamed a dream, it would be to go to Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse
http://www.ecolecuisine-alainducasse.com/
It's in my favorite arrondissement. I feel elated thinking about this area that is ignored by tourists. [Do I get to be a snob about this?] It's by the Musee Marmottan and the puppet theater in the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just realized you updated your blog 2 months ago. Even though it's late in the coming.... Can I get a Hallelujah??!!
Post a Comment