I'm excited to talk to family and friends, drink Texas Pecan Coffee every morning, eat tortillas, Rosie Pho's and sweet potatoes. And drive my car. It will be so exciting to wear all my clothes, I may try to wear them all at the same time.
Some things I have liked about Austria:
(1) Chocolate muselix (with hazelnuts)Some things I have an irrational aversion to while in Austria:
(2) Inside art museums
(3) Outside this city looks like an art museum
(4) Not having homework
(5) Mondays at Cafe Landtmann when the piano man plays
(6) Chuckling when people walk down the sidewalk using ski poles
(7) Chuckling when people wear red pants with a pink shirt
(1) Going to the Post OfficeThis list may surprise you. So, obviously there are still things to work on for next time.
(2) Eating sausage
(3) Riding the train
No comments:
Post a Comment