So it's 5 am and this post comes to you from our hotel in New Dehli. Our flight arrived late and breakfast is at 8am tomorrow, so this is going to be a quick highlights reel of my top 3 favorite moments of the day:
- 1 - We had time for a pain aux raisins and cafe au lait in Paris.
- 2 - I counted our air flight going over 3 war zones and narrowly passing by 2 others.
- 3 - I love Air France. Their food is amazing and champagne is served before meals. Plus they have french movies in the media player. I saw a funny one about all the catastrophes that happen at an SOS hotline on Christmas Eve in Paris.
Okay lets make it -4- because none of those are actually about Dehli. India is great so far. We got to take an awesome bus... which stopped for 5 minutes or so in the middle of a 5 lane road to wait on another car. There is a Domino's pizza under neath our hotel (not recommended by the professor).
Tomorrow we're going to a microfinance company all day!! Busy busy start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound!
Namaste Laura! I am so happy that you are in India!!! And I just found out today, so that means I don't have to wait to read your experiences. :) Enjoy crazy Dheli and buy the kid beggers buscuits/cookies. Have fun.
-Wayne
Post a Comment