I do this not for the prize, but only because I can't read something that says "add captions" and not add captions. 1st- "Be the first to join the new American dance craze!! Juggling cell phones, four credit cards, pigs with flying cash, and health care is easy when you do it with a crooked smile!!" 2nd-"Ooops! I think I ate sausage." Is that last one religiously insensitive?! Good thing this isn't a syndicated contest...
Hahaha you definitely would have won, even if someone had dared to contend against you... Can't wait to see you and deliver first prize!PS I'm adding another new ad.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I do this not for the prize, but only because I can't read something that says "add captions" and not add captions.
1st-
"Be the first to join the new American dance craze!!
Juggling cell phones, four credit cards, pigs with flying cash, and health care is easy when you do it with a crooked smile!!"
2nd-
"Ooops! I think I ate sausage."
Is that last one religiously insensitive?! Good thing this isn't a syndicated contest...
Hahaha you definitely would have won, even if someone had dared to contend against you...
Can't wait to see you and deliver first prize!
PS I'm adding another new ad.
Post a Comment