Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spy Swap Coming to Town

I'm really excited to hear that Vienna will probably be the city where the US and Russia trade convicted spies!

News Article on Spy Swap

It was a little bit sad to get here and realize that Vienna is no longer a hot bed of Cold War espionage. They need this. 

The most exciting thing that has happened lately at work is when my fellow intern wrote on the marker board with a permanent marker... so it's been a slow week. Just so you know, hand sanitizer cleans that right off.

Also, after a presentation on where developing countries would like to site nuclear reactors, I was thanked for MY ATTENTION and PROGRESS. 

Picture to make this post more interesting:
Schonbrunn, the Hapsburg's summer palace modeled after Versailles, I visited on Monday. It has 1,441 rooms, but I only got to see 40. This is the 3rd and best palace I've seen here!

No comments: